Hanuman Chalisa in English with Meaning / Hanuman Chalisa English Lyrics
In this blog you will find Hanuman Chalisa in English with its English meaning or Hanuman Chalisa in English translation and Hanuman Chalisa Mantra in English. You will also find Hanuman Chalisa lyrics in English.
Shri Guru charan saraj raj nij man mukur sudhare।
Barno Rahubhar bimal yasha jo dayak phal chare।।
Budhee heen tanu janike sumiraw Pavan Kumar।
Bal-Budhi vidya dehu mohe harhu kalesh bikar।।
Sri Guru Charan Roop is inclined to describe the Bimal of Raghubar Sri Ramchandra by clearing the mirror of his own mind form with the lotus pollen. This Kirtigatha of Sri Rama (Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha) provides four kinds of purushartha. But realizing that I am very stupid, I am remembering Pawan Nandan Hanuman. Lord, please grant me that power, wisdom and knowledge, take away all my troubles and vices.
Jai Hanuman gyan gun sagar,
Jai Kapise tihun lok ujagar.[ 1 ]
1. O Hanuman, O great poet, may you be victorious. You are the ocean of knowledge and quality. Your name is famous in Tribhuvan.
Ram doot atulit bal dhama,
Anjani-putra Pavan sut nama. [ 2 ]
2. You are the messenger of Shri Ram. Your strength and energy are incomparable. You are the son of Anjana, also known as Pawan Nandan.
Mahabir bikram Bajrangi,
Kumati nivas sumati ke sangi. [ 3 ]
3. You are Mahavira,Mahavikramasali, Bajrangbali. You are the preventer of evil and the companion of good intellect.
Kanchan varan viraj subsea,
Kanan kundal kunchit kesha.[ 4 ]
4. Your appearance is adorned with a golden body, earrings in the ears and curly hair.
Hath vajra aur dhaja biraje,
Kandhe munj janehu saji. [ 5 ]
5. Thunder and flags are in your hands, and you are adorned on your shoulders.
Sankar suvan kesri nandan,
Tej partap maha jag vandan [ 6 ]
6. You are born in the part of Mahadev, the best orange monkey is your father. You are revered all over the world for your radioactivity and glory.
Vidyavan gune ati chatur,
Ram kaj kebe ko aatur. [ 7 ]
7. You are endowed with knowledge and virtue. You are very efficient in accomplishing the purpose and you are always active in performing the work of Shri Ram.
Prabu charit sunibe ko rasiya,
Ram Lakhan Sita man basiya. [ 8 ]
8. You are the abode of Sri Rama, Lakshman and Sita in your heart.
Sukshm roop dhari Siyahi dikhava,
Vikat roop dhari Lank jarava. [ 9 ]
9. You appeared to Sita Devi with a small body. During the burning of Lanka, it took a huge shape.
Bhim roop dhari asur sehrai,
Ramachandra ke kaaj savare. [ 10 ]
10. Your appearance is terrifying when you kill monsters. Thus for the work of Sri Ramachandra you take different forms at different times.
Laye sanjivan Lakhan jiyae,
Shri Raghuvir harashi ure laye.[ 11 ]
11. You revive Sri Lakshan by bringing a resuscitation medicine. Sriram embraces you with joy.
Raghupati kinhi bahut badai,
Tum mam priye Bharathi sam bhai.
12. Raghupati appreciates you immensely and calls you his Bharat’s equal brother.
Sahrat badan tumhu yash gave
Aaas-kahi Shripati kanth lagave [ 13 ]
13. Saying that I glorify you with a thousand faces, Sriram strangled you.
Sankadhik brahmadi munisa,
Narad Sarad sahit ahesa. [ 14 ]
14. Goddess Saraswati Sankadik Muni Chatushtay Anantnag Narad and other sages praised you.
Yam Kuber digpal jahan thi,
Kavi kovid kahi sake kahan thi. [ 15 ]
15. The guardian of the original direction of Yamraj Kubera, the existing scholar cannot describe your fame.
Tum upkar Sugrevahin kehin,
Ram milaye rajpad denha. [ 16 ]
16. You reconciled Rama with Sugriva and re-established him in the throne and did him absolute good.
Tumharo mantra Vibheshan manna,
Lankeshwar bhaye sub jag jaana.[ 17 ]
17. Everyone in the world knows that Vibhishan followed your advice and as a result he became the ruler of Lanka.
Yug sahes jojan par Bhanu,
Lenlo tahi madhur phal jannu. [ 18 ]
18. One age is a thousand yojanas away that Suryadev you were ready to accept the sweet fruit knowledge.
Prabhu mudrika meli mukh mahe,
Jaladhi ladhi gye achraj nahi. [ 19 ]
19. You crossed the sea with Sri Ramchandra’s ring in your mouth – no wonder.
Durgam kaj jagath ke jete,
Sugam anugreh tumhre tete.[ 20 ]
20. All the hard work in the world is made easy by your grace.
Ram dware tum rakhvare,
Hoat na aagya binu pasre. [ 21 ]
21. You are the keeper at the door of Shri Ram. No one can enter here without your permission. That is, without your grace, devotion to Lord Rama is not gained.
Sub sukh lahe tumhare saran,
Tum rachak kahu ko darna. [ 22 ]
22. He who takes refuge in you attains heavenly bliss. The one you protect is no longer afraid of anyone.
Aapan tej samharo aape,
Tino lok haktad kape. [ 23 ]
23. Only you, as the parent can know for sure. Tribhuvan trembles at your roar.
Bhoot pisach nikat nahi aave,
Mahavir jab naam sunve.[ 24 ]
24. Wherever the name of Mahavira Hanuman is pronounced, ghosts and vampires cannot come near that place.
Nase rog hare sab pera,
Japat nirantar Hanumant bera.[ 25 ]
25 Constantly chanting the name of Hanuman destroys all kinds of diseases.
Sankat se Hanuman chudave,
Maan Kam bachan diya jo lave. [ 26 ]
26. When he falls into crisis, chanting the name of Sri Hanuman, remembering him in his mind and gradually meditating on him, he frees him from that crisis.
Sab pair Ram tapasvi raja,
Tin ke kaj sakal tum saja.[ 27 ]
27. Tapasvi Sriram is the lord of all the worlds. It was possible for you to take responsibility for all the serious deeds of that majesty.
Aur manorath jo koi lave,
Tasue amit jeevan phal pave. [ 28 ]
28. Any other mindset that is yours. They bear fruit for everlasting life.
Charo Yug partap tumhar,
Hai persidh jagat ujiyara. [ 29 ]
29. It is famous all over the world that your glory is present in all four ages.
Sadhu Sant ke tum rakhware,
Asur nikandan Ram dulare. [ 30 ]
30. You are the protector of the saints, the destroyer of demons and the dearest of Sri Ramachandra.
Asht-sidhi nav nidhi ke data,
Asvar deen Janki mata. [ 31 ]
31. Mother Janakidevi gave you such a boon that you can give eight siddhis and nine kinds of wealth if you wish.
Ram rasayan tumhare pasa,
Sada raho Raghupati ke dassa. [ 32 ]
32. Devotion to Shri Ram exists in your treasury. O Raghupati Das Mahabir Hanuman, always be with me.
Tumhare bhajan Ram ko phave,
Janam-janam ke dukh bisrave.[ 33 ]
33. When you worship, it is actually dedicated to Shri Ram and performed towards Shri Ram. Forget the accumulated sorrow of birth and rebirth.
Anth-kaal Raghuvir pur jayee,
Jahan janam Hari-Bagat kahae. [ 34 ]
34. Wherever that eater is born, he is known as a devotee and in this he goes to the eternal abode of Sri Rama.
Aur devta chit na dhreho,
Hanumath sehe sarve sukh karei.[ 35 ]
35. Serving Hanuman without concentrating on any other deity can bring all the results.
Sankat kate-mite sab par,
Jo sumirai Hanumat balbir. [ 36 ]
36. He who remembers Shri Hanuman with Mahabalibirya is infected and all diseases are cured.
Jai Jai Jai Hanuman gosahin,
Kripa karhu gurudev ki nahi. [ 37 ]
37. O Lord Hanumanji, may you be victorious, may you be victorious, may you be victorious. May you have mercy on me as Gurudev bestows grace on his disciples.
Jo sat bar pat kar koi,
Chutehi bandhi maha sukh hoi.[ 38 ]
38. The one who recites this Hanuman Chalisa a hundred times will be freed from bondage and will attain great happiness.
Jo yah padhe Hanuman Chalisa,
Hoye sidhi sa ke Gauresa. [ 39 ]
39. Anyone who recites this Hanuman Chalisa will be successful. Mahadev himself is the proof in this regard.
Tulsidas sada hari chera,
Kejai Nath hridae mein dera.[ 40 ]
40. Tulsidas is always the servant of Sri Hari, Dasanudas. O Lord, make his heart your abode, that is, abide in his heart forever.
Pavan tanaya Sankat Haran,
Mangal Murati Roop।
Ram Lakhan Sita Sahit,
Hride Basahu Sur Bhup।।